Singapore Home Tuition Agency Providing Quality Private Tutors
Established since 1998, our tuition agency had help many parents and students located their ideal home tutors in Singapore. We are devoted to match you with the best-suited private tutor that meet your requirements and needs.
Why Choose Tuition Domain?
Most of the tuition agencies don’t allow you to communicate or meet up with the tutor before the lesson start. However, we encourage the parents to talk with the tutor over the telephone prior to first lesson. If at all possible, parents can also arrange a meeting with the tutor for an interview.
Most of the tuition agencies make an effort to assign a tutor as quickly as possibly as a way to close the deal. On our side, our tutors are selected through thorough screening process to ensure their reliability, professionalism and knowledge when learning and education are concerns.
Our staff work very hard to make sure that each tuition assignment is fulfilled. Our tuition agency have a huge pool of home tutors, in all levels and subjects for preschool, Primary, Secondary, Junior College (JC) and Adults.
All private tutors that are recommended to our customers by from our home tuition hotspot are evaluated by our coordinators who’re very proficient in choosing the right tutor with the appropriate home tuition fees and rates to suit your needs. By becoming effective, efficient & fast, we can deliver great results to customers such as you.
Fast Response Time
Once we received your tutor request, we will locate a right home tutor within 2 - 24 hours. You do not need to wait for a long time.
No Agency Fee
Our service is absolutely free! You only pay for the lessons conducted. We will replace a new tutor if you don't like the existing one.
We valued your business. Assured that we will provide quality service to you. Our staff are helpful and experienced in their job.
Average Home Tuition Rates in Singapore
Level Of Student
Language for Adults
*** Note: Tuition rates are based on per hourly basis.
Ever Wonder Why Your Child Is Not Able To Improve His/Her Results?
Studying requires some techniques and memorizing skills. If your child can learn these 2 things first before they proceed to study the academic subjects, you will be able to see a different outcome! However, these skills are not taught in the school. So, you need to gather some information on how to train your child on these skills.
We want our students to perform well in their studies, therefore we are offering the below-mentioned E-books as free gift for parents who request a tutor from us!
Brain Training - Improve Your Memory
This e-book teaches you to utilize brain training tactics to improve your child's memory.
Imagine your child can remember all the important topics in the textbook, that's awesome!
How to Study More Effectively
You will be shocked to learn just how simple these techniques really are to use! Learn the simple techniques straight A students are using everyday to get an unfair advantage over you in the class room.
Dear Singapore Parents and Students, We've constantly believed that each individual child must be given the opportunity to succeed as well as to achieve the greatest they can perform with all the abilities and talents they own.In the present day, a lot of school teachers are confronting the challenge of handling a big class size, and they've got no other alternative but to teach on the chosen subjects.
As we all know, school systems can potentially do the job, yet just to offer the actual programs and structures that teachers can do their duties to ensure that every single kid can move ahead.
The fact is that, without doubt, not all children will be able to make the progress regarding what they're competent at. tuition agency picture The reasons for the absence of improvement are often different.If you're really worried about your child's academic performance, you'll probably desire to discover what will be the factors why your child isn't succeeding on his / her studies.
1. Your child is quite intelligent. Yet, due to a lack of challenges or perhaps some other issues that he confronts in class, he / she has become disruptive at school.
2. Perhaps your youngster isn't as smart as some other pupils, and so, makes him doubted regarding him/ herself. It has produced a negative mindset and also the unwillingness to be involved.
3. Perhaps your child is inside a class size whereby individual focus isn't feasible. Schooling systems will not take into account your child's ideal style of learning, and very little effort has been accomplished to motivate the slow pupils.
4. Your child might be showing naughty or problematic conduct in class. If extra effort and time are invested dealing with the important element associated with the matter, all these problems will be taken care of properly.
How can our Home tuition agency help you to solve this problem?
First of all, you need to understand what is effective home tutoring. Home tutoring is, in fact, not about teaching; it’s basically about learning and also figuring out the actual requirements and needs of a child, which normally can be very different. Sad to say, a lot of tuition agencies as well as private tutors do not possess the ‘real’ in-depth knowledge and experience needed to deliver the results desired, and so leading to much more dismay with students and also the parents.
- Have you ever made an effort and still haven’t located an ideal home tutor for your child?
- Are you still keep looking and have had no real results? * Is your child rather frustrated, and you’re stressed as time is passing by? * Would you like this stress to get solved?
- Looking for a tutor isn’t as simple as searching through a database and selecting one. On top of that, our staffs are prided to offer our services in scouting and matching an ideal home tutor for you, which fits your needs.
Parents and students just have to fill up the “Request a tutor” form, and key in the descriptive specifications which they desired, and we’ll deal with it.